Friday, June 5, 2015

Application for a job - Sales Assistant - Letter

Application for a job - Sales Assistant - Letter

153 Vijay Apts.,
Ram Nagar, Charkop (W),
Mumbai 400067

To
The Manager
Speed Creations
L. T. Road, Mumbai Central
Mumbai 400101

Subject: Application for the post of Sales Assistant

Dear Sir,
In response to your advertisement in the TOI of May 30, 2015 for the post of Sales Assistant, I submit application for the same.

I have a degree in Management Studies and a post graduate diploma in Marketing and Sales Management. My recent experience with Jimmy and Romy as Sales Executive has given me sufficient experience and exposure.

I have excellent inter personal skills, and a positive attitude towards work. Kindly permit me to elaborate my skills at a personal interview.

Yours faithfully,
Jack James


Bryan, phone: +91 92232 03441 / 77100 27662
The Common Sense School

No comments:

Post a Comment